Whisper-quiet 30 dB Operation at high brightness with Digital Link
Aimed at continuous 24-hour operation in public display and signage, as well as rental and staging applications, the DZ780 projectors feature a liquid-cooling system that reduces operating noise to just 30 dB when projecting at full lamp output power.
- Providing high brightness of 7,000 lm for the PT-DW750
- Ultra-low 30 dB operation in Normal mode (28 dB in Eco mode).
- Dynamic RGB Booster optimizes brightness and delivers outstanding color reproduction.
- Detail Clarity Processor 3 adds clarity and texture to details.
- System Daylight View 2 for enhanced color perception in bright rooms.
- DICOM Simulation mode for medical presentations and training*1.
- Rec. 709 mode for HDTV projection
The dual-lamp projector outputs 7,000 lumens at WUXGA resolution and introduces a host of premium features, normally reserved for flagship large-venue projectors.
DIGITAL LINK is an original function added to HDBaseT™ technology. Equipped with a DIGITAL LINK terminal, the PTDW750 projector allows transmission of HDMI, uncompressed HD digital video, and control signals (Ethernet, RS-232C) for up to 150 m* (492 ft*) through a single CAT5e (STP) cable or higher. This simplifies cabling and system upgrades, making it ideal for ceiling-mounted and other permanent installations.
In another exclusive for this class of projector, the DW750 is now compatible with Art-Net DMX, a protocol for lighting management.
Optional ET-YFB200G DIGITAL LINK Switcher and ET-YFB100G Digital Interface Box for Easy Setup
Used together with the new ET-YFB200G DIGITAL LINK Switcher featuring two DIGITAL LINK outputs and high-speed input switching, the Digital Interface Box, or other compatible equipment,** the installation of this projector is easier than ever, without any need for external receivers. The input signal can also be easily switched*** from control panel or the ET-YFB200G/YFB100G or remote control of the projector to enable attractive presentations or lessons using multimedia content. The projector can be controlled by either serial or LAN communication
Liquid Cooling System
Panasonic's unique liquid cooling system directly cools the DLP™ chip to improve performance and enable operation up to 45°C (113°F). This allows use in a wider variety of environments, while stabilizing performance and keeping the unit quiet even in harsh conditions. It also contributes to realizing the compact body. Plus, Panasonic’s liquid cooling system is hermetically sealed, so you don’t need to replenish the liquid
Long Lasting Lamp Life for up to 12000 Hours (in single eco mode)
The PT-Dw750 projectors employ newly developed high-power 310 W lamps that have a long replacement cycle of up to 4,000 hours* to help lower the total cost of ownership.
Dual lamps and Relay Mode
Enables continuous 24-hour operation while ensuring uninterrupted playback in the event of lamp failure and, for the first time at this level, high-end System Daylight View 2 joins Panasonic’s proven Dynamic RGB Booster and Detail Clarity Processor technologies to ensure vivid colour reproduction, exceptional detail, and high brightness, even in well-lit spaces.
Flexible Installation with Powered Lens Shift/Zoom/Focus
The wide adjustment range of the powered horizontal/vertical lens shift function assures convenience and versatility during installation. It lets you easily make adjustments with the remote control. The unit can also be rotated 360 degrees vertically. This means you can install it at any angle you want, to accommodate different installation conditions.
Geometric Adjustments for Specially Shaped Screens
This function adjusts the image for projection onto spherical, cylindrical and other specially shaped screens. You can make the adjustment easily using only the remote control, with no external equipment needed. 4-Corner Adjustment and Keep Aspect Off functions also simplify fine adjustment.
Multi Screen Support System
The Multi-Screen Support System optimally adjusts multiple screens: Edge blending, Color matching and Digital image enlarging.
The edges of adjacent screens can be blended and their luminance controlled.
This function corrects for slight variations in the color reproduction range of individual projectors.
Digital Image Enlarging
The PTDw750 features a digital zoom function that allows images to be enlarged up to 10 times (horizontally and vertically).* Up to 100 units (10 x 10) can be edge-blended at a time to create large, multi-screen images.
- Lamp life extended to 4,000 hours in Normal mode (6,000 hours in Eco mode)*2.
- Dust-resistant optical block allows air filter-less design*3.
- Dual-lamp system enables continuous 24/7 operation in Lamp Relay mode.
- Liquid cooling system ensures safe operation in temperatures up to 45 °C*4.
- Flexible installation with 360 ° vertical cabinet rotation.
- Powered horizontal/vertical lens shift.
- Backup input setting safeguards projection if primary signal is disrupted
- Compatible with Art-Net DMX lighting control protocol.
- Abundant terminals including, DVI-D, HDMI, and DIGITAL LINK terminals.
- Single-cable DIGITAL LINK transmits 1080/60p video signal for up to 150 m (492 ft) in Long Reach mode
(up to 100 m (328 ft) for other signals including WUXGA video).
- Multi-Screen Support System seamlessly joins screens with Edge blending, Color matching, and Digital image enlarging.
- Geometric Adjustment for projection on curved or spherical surfaces.
- Wide selection of optional lenses including the ET-DLE030 ultra-short-throw lens.
Panasonic PT-DW750wa Connections
In the Box