Short Throw with True HD with long-lasting Solid Shine Laser Power
Big, bold, pin-sharp images don’t fade away fast with SOLID SHINE Laser. In fact, image quality and endurance far outstrips that of competitive lamp-based projectors, with almost no maintenance required. Add a suite of features that makes daily operation a breeze and you start to get the picture: the PT-RZ575 is a smart choice for beautiful images in classrooms, boardrooms, or office meeting spaces.
- New-generation laser diode delivers high 5000 lm of brightness.
- Featuring WUXGA resolution, ideal for lectures and presentations requiring highly detailed images.
- Dynamic Light Control for 20,000:1 contrast.
- Daylight View Basic produces pin-sharp images in bright environments.
- Detail Clarity Processor 3 sharpens the finest details.
- DICOM Simulation Mode for medical presentations and training.
- Laser light source with original Panasonic technology delivers approximately 20,000 hours of continuous operation.
- Lamp-less / filter-less design significantly reduces routine maintenance.
- Dust-resistant hermetically sealed optical block.
- Efficient cooling system.Wide-range 2.0x zoom and lens shift.
- Single-cable DIGITAL LINK connection transmits full HD video and control signals for up to 150 m (492 ft).
- Free 360-degree installation (vertical and horizontal) including portrait mode for vertical image projection.
- Auto screen image rotation.
- Geometric Adjustment for specially shaped screens.
- Multi-Screen Support System seamlessly joins screens with Edge blending and Color matching functions.
- Compatible with Art-Net lighting-control protocol.
- Fade In and Fade Out function for a smoother presentation.
- Quick start and quick off.
- Silent 29 dB operation mode.
SOLID SHINE Laser is Enhanced with the Latest DLP™ Technology
Together with the latest DLP™ module for detailed WUXGA resolution and new-generation solid-state laser diodes for high brightness, PT-RZ575 outstanding performance stems from a four-segment Quartet Color Harmonizer color wheel that reduces energy loss from the light source, an all-new heat-resistant phosphor wheel, and an optimized laser drive system to boost perceived brightness and improve color accuracy.
Natural White Balance
Quartet Color Harmonizer captures a wider section of the color gamut than comparable projectors, which in turn allows white to be reproduced realistically on screen. In conventional projectors, if an ideal white balance isn't achieved, images can appear with a distracting greenish tint.
Laser Module Maintains Picture Quality for Longer
Thanks to the long-lasting laser light-source module, there are no lamps to replace and image color and brightness degrade more gradually and in a linear rather than exponential fashion. As well as reducing maintenance hassle, high picture quality is maintained for longer.
Rich Color Enhancer
Rich Color Enhancer offers a Dynamic Mode setting to increase image brightness, or Graphic Mode/Standard Mode, which adjusts color-wheel timing to produce deeper, richer colors in rooms where maximum brightness is unnecessary.
Panasonic laser light is no more harmful to eyesight than a regular lamp-based projector, as a diffusing lens reduces beam energy concentration. Accidental direct exposure to will not result in damage to eyesight
Dynamic Light Control
The PTRZ575 projector directly modulates laser power output to enable high contrast while reducing power consumption. Digitally controlled frame-by-frame scene-linking modulation ensures precise light output adjustment, and accurate 20,000:1 contrast is achieved even when bright and dark scenes suddenly or frequently interchange.
Daylight View Basic for Pin-Sharp Images in Bright Environments
Panasonic’s Daylight View Basic technology achieves sharp, easily viewed images by enhancing detail, particularly in dark areas of the image that are normally difficult to see in brightly lit rooms. A built-in sensor measures ambient light while Daylight View Basic adjusts halftone color and brightness according to the surrounding level of illumination.
Detail Clarity Processor 3 Sharpens Fine Details
This unique Panasonic circuit optimizes the sharpness of each image based on the super high, high, medium, and low frequency components of the extracted image information. Resulting pictures are expressed with natural realism.
DICOM Simulation Mode
This imaging mode is similar to the DICOM Part 14 medical imaging standard. It lends a film-like resolution to X-ray images, making the Panasonic PT-RZ575 projector is ideal for medical presentations and training.
Wide-Range 2.0x Zoom and Lens Shift
The inclusion of a versatile 2x zoom and joystick-operated wide-range lens shift grants flexibility for installation in different rooms and for projection on different screen sizes. To produce a 100-inch-diagonal wide-screen image, projection distance extends from approximately 3.3 m (10.8 ft) to approximately 6.7 m (22.0 ft).
Single-Cable DIGITAL LINK Control and Video Connection
DIGITAL LINK supports transmission of uncompressed Full HD video, audio*1 and control commands through a single CAT 5e or higher STP cable for distances of up to 150 m (492 ft)*2. Add an optional DIGITAL LINK Switcher or Digital Interface Box to further simplify installation in large venues while reducing cost and improving reliability at the same time.
Screen Adjustment for Specially Shaped Screens
Horizontal, vertical, and corner keystone correction adjusts the image shape for clear visibility when projecting off-axis or from an unusual angle. Curved Screen Correction allows for the projection of natural, distortion-free images onto curved or cylindrical surfaces.
Edge Blending and Color Matching
Adjoining edges in a multi-screen system can be blended to create a smooth and seamless image. Slight variations in the color reproduction of individual projectors can be corrected in multi-screen applications.
Art-Net DMX Compatible
PT RZ575 projector is compatible with Art-Net DMX protocol for lighting management. Art-Net compatibility allows the projector to be connected to a lighting console with easy control of functions.
Fade In and Fade Out
Digital laser output power modulation technology also enables a handy Fade In/Fade Out function for a smoother presentation.