High Brightness and Flexable Install Projector
This Eiki Projector is designed with the most advanced technology for durability and ease of use. The EK511w Eiki projector utilizes built-in multimedia features, a palette of 1.07 billion colors and matrix liquid crystal display (LCD) technology.
- EK-511W: 7,500 ANSI lumens bright with 90% uniformity and a 2500:1 contrast ratio.
- EK511w: Native WXGA resolution. Compatible with inputs up-to UXGA and WUXGA.
- Supports analog and digital video input in all color standards up-to 1080p.
- Durable inorganic 3-panel LCD imaging engine with a high contrast ratio.
- 10-bit color processing, for superior color reproduction.
- Power zoom and focus lens. Optional wide-angle and telephoto lenses.
- Vert. and Horiz. power lens shift and Corner Keystone Correction.
- Analog and digital computer and video inputs, including HDBaseT.
- HDMI with MHL (Mobile High-Definition Link) displays HD Video from Smartphones & Tablets.
- Built-in 10 Watt amplifier and speaker system. Closed Caption decoding.
- Wired LAN connection for monitoring and control.
- Centered lens with 1-button release. Side-accessed lamp, side-accessed filter.
- Edge Blending Feature.
- Wireless/wired remote control with laser pointer.
Simple Computer System Setting
The EK510U projector has the Multi-scan system to conform to almost all computer output signals quickly. Up to WUXGA resolution can be accepted.
Useful Functions for Presentations
- The digital zoom and focus function allows you to focus on the crucial information during a presentation.
- The 10W audio output allows you to make a presentation without any external audio equipment.
Brightness of the projection lamp can be selected.
The Logo function allows you to customize the screen logo.
Helpful Maintenance Functions
Lamp and filter maintenance functions provide for better and proper maintenance of the EK511w projector.
The Security function helps you to ensure security of the projector. With the Key lock function, you can lock the operation on the control panel or remote control. PIN code lock function prevents unauthorized use of the projector.
LAN Network Function
This eiki projector is loaded with the wired LAN network function. You can operate and manage the projector via network.
Auto Setup Function
This function enables input source search, auto PC adjust and auto focus by simple pressing the AUTO button on the remote control.
At the time of simple projection on the colored wall, you can get the close color image to the color image projected on a white screen by selecting the similar color to the wall color from the preset four colors.
The Power management function reduces power consumption and maintains the lamp life.