4K UHD, Rec 709 JVC Theater Projector
The JVC LX-UH1 4K HDR DLP Projector features a compact design and wide lens shift for easy installation. Connect any 4K 60P source through the HDMI/HDCP 2.2 compatible input and enjoy HDR content that takes the viewing experience to a whole new level.
- 2000 Lumens High Brightness (RGBRGB 6-segment)
- Dynamic Contrast of 100,000:1
- Newly developed 0.47” TRP DMD technology provides 4K (3840x2160) resolution
- 100% Rec. 709 colour space (BT.2020 compatible)
- Wide lens shift range (V +/- 60%, H +/- 23%)
- Lens: 1.6x Wide Zoom (1.36 - 2.18:1)
- HDR compatibility (HDR10 & Hybrid Log-Gamma)
- Automatic Aperture available with HDR10 content
- Three selectable HDR10 gamma curves (Low, Mid, High)
- 18Gbps HDMI/HDCP 2.2 Compatible Input (HDMI-1 only)
- Electronic Keystone +/- 30% (Vertical only)
- Control: RS-232C / 12V Screen Trigger Output
- Co mpact design: 13.1”L x 13.1”W x 5.3”H, 10.2 lbs.
- Lamp Life: 4,000hrs (Normal), 10,000hrs (Eco)
Newly Developed 0.47-inch DMD for Bright High-definition 4K Images
4K resolution (3840 x 2160 pixels) is four times full HD resolution. As 4K content rapidly becomes mainstream for broadcasting, streaming and optical discs, you can be sure that the LX-UH1 will make the most of it, providing a bright, vibrant picture with all the detail. Impressive colour reproduction almost makes you feel immersed in the scenes unfolding on the screen.
18Gbps HDMI Input with HDCP2.2
The LX-UH1 is compatible with full-spec 4K input at 18Gbps throughput – supporting 4K/60p 4:4:4/36bit, 4K/60p 4:2:2/36bit, and 4K/24p 4:4:4/36bit signals – for more vivid colours and subtle gradations. What’s more, HDCP2.2 compatibility means that this projector supports the latest video-streaming services and copyright-protected content such as UHD Blu-ray discs.
Wide Lens Shift Function: ±60% Vertical, ±23% Horizontal
A compact design facilitates projector installation – but if lens shift is insufficient it may require keystone adjustment, which can degrade picture quality. There are no such worries with the LX-UH1, however, as it features a wide lens shift: ±60% vertically and ±23% horizontally.
Bright Picture and 100% Coverage of Rec. 709
Viewing movies, broadcast and other content in a room that’s well lit can be difficult with a conventional projector. But despite its compact size, the LX-UH1 offers brightness of 2,000 lumens thanks to a highly efficient lamp system. And 100% coverage of the Rec. 709 gamut means you enjoy beautiful colour rendition.
When an HDR10 signal is detected the system will automatically change to HDR mode. User manually choses one of the three different tone mapping settings (“Low”, “Mid” or “High”).
* software may not be included, call sales to check.
Lamps can blow, if you need your projector working and can't afford down time, you may need to keep a spare lamp. The replacement projector lamp for the JVC LX-UH1 is the .
2000 Lumens, 240W ( W Eco), NSH Lamp, Life expectancy 4000 hours (10000 Eco)